Advance preparation will help you forecast the impact on billing for your specialty in 2024
The New CPT® code and regulatory changes go into effect on January 1st.
All proposed key changes to the procedural code set, guidelines and issues
that may impact provider reimbursement will be addressed.
• Coding and Payment for Social Determinants of Health risk assessments
• Rural Health Clinics (RHCs) and Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs)
• Preventive vaccine administration services under Part B
• Updates to Electronic Prescribing for Controlled Substances (EPCS)
• Expansion of eligible clinicians providing Behavioral Health Services
• Supervision Policy for Physical and Occupational Therapists in private practice
• Payment for Diabetes Self-Management Training (DSMT) Services
• Pausing efforts to implement the AUC for Advanced Diagnostic Imaging Program
• Medicare and Medicaid provider enrollment
• Medicare Shared Savings Program-related updates
• Separate add-on payment for HCPCS code G2211
• Drugs and Biologicals Payable Under Medicare Part B
• Payment for certain dental services linked to covered services used to treat cancer
*Participants will need a 2024 CPT manual to reference the context of the changes. Medical coders, billers, providers, managers are encouraged to attend.
3 CEUs per person, per session.
Check out the PMI flyer for additional information!