- To complete the 3 hours of training click here: https://cme.mssny.org/
- You may have to create an account on the CME website
- You may be asked to pay $50 per module, for a total of $150. If this happens, you can email CME@MSSNY.ORG and to sync your account or for reimbursement.
- Keep your printed CME certificates for 6 years (State Law)
- Log into the HCS here: https://commerce.health.state.ny.us/public/hcs_login.html
Scan and email completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: “Mandatory Prescriber Education – Attestation”
OR fax to 518-402-1058 or mail hardcopy form to:
New York State Department of Health
Bureau of Narcotic Enforcement
Albany, NY 12204
Due to a large volume of NEAT attestations received by the Bureau of Narcotic Enforcement (BNE), thet are unable to check the status of forms received.
Once your attestation form is entered into the NEAT application, you will receive a confirmation email from the BNE (please check SPAM and junk mail). You will be contacted directly only if there is an issue with your form.
Status of NEAT attestations can be viewed online through your HCS account.
If you need further assistance, please visit www.health.ny.gov/professionals/narcotic/mandatory_prescriber_education or contact (866)-811-7957.